A little something I’m doing for someone.
I don’t believe I ever posted this, so I thought I’d go ahead and do that.
Been thinking of just turning this blog into a sketch one, so i might be posting more if i do that
I…. Don’t know… What doing h ELP #firstdraft🌚
If you’re suffering from depression and are looking for a sign to not go through with ending your life, this is it. This is the sign. We care.
If you see this on your dash, reblog it. You could save a life.
i would stream this art project drafts i’m working on i F I WASNT SO FUC KING SLOW weeps quietly
Do you ever make a graphic and you get at the point where you have to choose a font and think “if only there were some way to get an overview of all the fonts I have already installed”? Well you can. At wordmark.it you just type in any word you want, it then shows that word in every font you have installed on your computer.
5 what’s your favorite thing to draw?
I really like drawing eyes and faces!
6 What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
I really really dislike drawing legs… |||orz
18 What are you currently trying to improve on?
T-Trying to draw faster and drawings legs… and almost everything else! never done improving.
25 Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
ALWAYS WITH MUSIC!!! I loooove love love music and cannot draw without it almost all the time. Thanks for sending one of these~
The video version of Underage Smut: It IS Illegal!
Lots of hard eye rolls in this one. Maybe because I’m just so done with this topic. GET LEARNED. BE EDUCATED.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?